Baked Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze
To make this succulent delicious ham, all you need to do is prepare a homemade glaze.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Cuisine: American
- 9-10 lb fully cooked spiral sliced ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 6 cloves
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the ham face down in a roasting pan and cook for 30 minutes.
- While the ham cooks, combine the brown sugar, honey, chicken stock, cloves, and dijon mustard in a small bowl.
- Ladle some of the glaze and ham drippings over the ham and place it back in the oven. Make sure the glaze gets into every slice of the ham. You want to do this every 20 minutes.
- Cook the ham for 10 minutes per pound or until the ham registers 140 degrees F.
Rinse the ham to get rid of any excess salt.
Keywords: Baked Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze