Bang Bang Shrimp
Crispy fried shrimp tossed in a delicious sweet and spicy mayo sauce!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cuisine: American
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3 tbsp sriracha
- 3 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- oil, for frying
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp and buttermilk, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mayo, sriracha, and sweet chili sauce.
- Remove the shrimp from the buttermilk and shake off any excess buttermilk.
- Coat the shrimp with the cornstarch on all sides.
- Fry the shrimp for 1 minute.
- Coat the shrimp with the mayo sauce and serve immediately.
Oil temperature of 375 degrees will give you the best results.
Keywords: bang bang shrimp