Cheese Garlic Biscuits
Cheesy garlic biscuits made in under 20 minutes! The entire family will love these biscuits. Perfect for the Holidays and large gatherings.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, granulated garlic, oregano, sugar, salt, baking powder, and fresh garlic.
- Stir in the whole milk and 6 tbsp unsalted melted butter.
- Fold in the cheddar cheese.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop about 1/4 cup of the dough onto the baking sheet. Do this until you run out of dough.
- Brush the biscuits with unsalted melted butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Brush the biscuits with butter and enjoy warm!
Keywords: Cheese Biscuits