I wanted to share this recipe with you for the longest, since Thanksgiving. Don’t know what took me so long but it’s finally here. It’s so cheesy and delicious plus it has spinach and onions, that makes it healthy right? If I’m having steak, this is one of my favorite sides to serve it with. It’s too easy to make, just combining ingredients in a bowl. How hard can that be? Go make this right now and tell me what you think.
Cheesy Spinach and Onion Casserole
- 10 oz spinach
- 1 large onion sliced thinly
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet with some olive oil, sauté the spinach for about 2 minutes covered
- In a bowl, mix the spinach, onions, beaten egg, salt and pepper and set aside
- In a separate bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, mayo, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and set aside
- Mix the spinach and onion mixture with the cheese mixture and place in a greased casserole dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes and Enjoy!