Double Chocolate Cookies
Rich and chocolaty double chocolate cookies made from scratch in under 20 minutes!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 16 servings 1x
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 8 tbsp unsalted softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift the all-purpose flour, salt, baking soda, and unsweetened cocoa powder, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until well combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Add the sifted flour mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in 3/4 cups milk chocolate chips.
- Using a small scoop, scoop about 1 tbsp of cookie dough onto a lined baking sheet.
- Top off the cookies with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Keywords: Double Chocolate Cookies