Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
Easy buttermilk fluffy pancakes filled with ricotta cheese and lemon zest.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 4 pancakes
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp sugar
- butter, for griddle
- Warm up some butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, eggs, ricotta cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and sugar.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking powder and mix until well incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the pancake batter into the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve with powdered sugar, butter, maple syrup and enjoy!
Keywords: Lemon Ricotta Pancakes