Fruity Pebble Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour and 25 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Cuisine: American
Fruity Pebble Crust:
- 3 cups fruity pebble
- 7 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 24 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cups fruity pebbles
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Wrap an 8-inch springform pan with aluminum foil, Set aside.
- Add melted butter to the fruity pebble crumbs and press onto the bottom of an 8springform form pan, Set aside.
- For filling, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, sour cream, and vanilla and mix until well incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix until incorporated, do not overmix.
- Stir in 3/4 cups fruity pebbles.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- To prepare the water bath, place the 8-inch springform pan into a larger baking dish and pour in some boiling water, about 1 inch of water.
- Place the cheesecake in the prepared water bath in the oven and let it bake for 10 minutes.
- Ten minutes later reduce the heat to 300 F and let it bake for an additional 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and let it sit in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Open the oven doors slightly and let it sit for an additional 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove cheesecake from water bath and run a knife along the sides
- Let the cheesecake cool at room temperature for about 1 hour and then place it in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Decorate with extra fruity pebbles and enjoy!
Decorate with as much or as little fruity pebbles
Keywords: fruity pebble cheesecake