Chicken tacos are all about well-seasoned chicken and fresh ingredients. The chicken was super flavorful and well it took less than 20 minutes to make these.
You can make these on the grill or roast them if you’d like just make sure to use lime and lots of cheese. Nothing better than squeezing some fresh lime on some tacos. Not a lot. just like 1/2 tsp.
Grilled Chicken Tacos
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Corn or flour tortillas
- To make the wet rub, combine the chili powder, cumin, oregano, granulated garlic, granulated onion, lime juice, and olive oil.
- Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the wet rub on both sides of the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees if the chicken breasts are thick.
- Grill the chicken over high heat for 1-2 minutes on each side then place it in the oven and cook until the chicken is fully cooked through.
- Grill the corn tortillas on both sides.
- Using two forks shred the chicken.
- Serve corn tortillas with shredded chicken, tomatoes, jalapeños, cheese, cilantro, guacamole, lime juice, and enjoy!