Ham and Cheese Sliders
Easy baked ham and cheese sliders topped off with a garlic butter mixture.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Cuisine: American
- 12 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced ham
- 1/4 lb Havarti cheese
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, poppy seeds, 1 1/2 tbsp parmesan cheese, minced garlic, oregano, and salt.
- Slice the rolls in half.
- Add about 1 tbsp of the butter mixture to a baking sheet.
- Place the bottom rolls on the buttered baking sheet.
- Layer the bottom rolls with ham and cheese.
- Pour the remaining butter mixture over the top rolls and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush with a little extra butter and top off with remaining parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Enjoy warm!
Keywords: Ham and Cheese Sliders