Honey Baked Turkey Wings
The easiest and most delicious sticky honey baked turkey wings! This is the only turkey wing recipe you will need.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour and 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cuisine: American
- 4 lbs turkey wings
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp oil
- pinch of red crushed pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat the turkey wings with paper towel and remove any excess moisture.
- In a small bowl, combine the granulated garlic, paprika, oregano, and cumin.
- In a separate bowl, combine the honey, garlic, soy sauce, and red crushed pepper.
- Season the turkey wings with the honey soy mixture, spice mixture, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Let the turkey wings come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cover and bake the turkey wings for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until fully cooked through and tender. Uncover the final 30 minutes.
Keywords: honey baked turkey wings