Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
Flavorful and hearty chicken noodle soup cooked in under an hour!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cuisine: American
- 2 lbs bone-in chicken thighs and legs
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 6 cups water
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp granulated onion
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 cup egg noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
- Press the saute function on your instant pot.
- Add some oil and cook the onions, celery, and carrots for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken, granulated onion, granulated garlic, paprika, Italian seasoning, chicken stock, water, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper and stir.
- Close the lid and press the soup function.
- Once finished, allow the instant pot to release the steam completely before opening the lid.
- Carefully open the lid and press the saute function.
- Add the noodles and cook for 5 minutes or until the noodles are fully cooked through.
- Check for seasoning and enjoy!
Keywords: instant pot chicken noodle soup