Instant Pot Chicken Wings
Instant pot chicken wings seasoned and cooked to perfection in under 20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cuisine: American
- 2 lbs bone-in chicken wings
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle about 3 tbsp of oil in your instant pot and press the saute function.
- Once hot, add the chicken wings to the instant pot and season immediately with granulated garlic, onion powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Stir the wings and then add the water.
- Seal the lid and press the pressure cooker function. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Once the 10 minutes are up, release the steam from the instant pot completely. Do not open until all of the steam releases.
- Place the wings in a bowl and stir in the bbq sauce until all the wings are completely coated.
- Arrange the wings on a wire rack on top of a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until nice and crisp.
- Enjoy with extra bbq sauce and bleu cheese dressing.
Brush extra bbq sauce on the wings after baking for 10 minutes and broil them for an additional 2 minutes if you like them extra saucy.
Keywords: instant pot chicken wings