These keto blueberry pancakes are a true indulgence and absolutely delicious. This recipe makes about 10-15 pancakes depending on the size. The entire family will enjoy these delicious pancakes!
These keto blueberry pancakes were super easy to make and require just a handful of ingredients. If cream cheese, blueberries, and heavy cream are involved, then you know it’s going to be good. If you enjoyed these homemade mcgriddle sandwiches then you will also love these pancakes. What I love most about these is the fact that they’re so easy to make and guilt-free. This is a great recipe that the entire family can enjoy.
Ingredient’s You’ll Need:
- Cream Cheese
- Almond Flour
- Swerve Brown Sugar
- Heavy Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Blueberries
- Swerve Sugar
How To Make Keto Blueberry Pancakes
Start this recipe off by placing the 3/4 cup blueberries, water, and swerve sugar in a bowl, and microwaving it for 1-2 minutes. Add the remaining blueberries and let it sit for 20 minutes. Add all of the pancake ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Cook the pancakes for 1-2 minutes on each side in a greased skillet over medium heat. Enjoy with blueberry sauce and swerve powdered sugar.
Do I Have To Serve These With Blueberry Sauce?
No, you can certainly add fresh blueberries directly to the pancake batter if you prefer. Serve these with sugar-free maple syrup if you don’t want to serve it with the blueberry sauce. Extra butter and some swerve powdered sugar would also do the trick.
Not only are these keto blueberry pancakes super pretty, but they are also delicious and very easy to make.
More Keto Recipe Ideas…
Keto Blueberry Pancakes
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp swerve brown sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup blueberries fresh
- 1 tbsp swerve sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine ¾ cup of the blueberries, sugar, and water. Mix well and microwave for 1-2 minutes. The mixture will turn into a sauce. Then add the remaining blueberries and it let sit. The mixture should cool for 20-30 minutes.
- Combine all the pancake ingredients in a blender until mixed thoroughly.
- In a non-stick pan or lightly coated with oil of choice on medium heat, pour small rounds into the pan to cook. Be careful not to burn them.
- When done, stack and sprinkle with Swerve confectionary sugar.