The easiest and fluffiest keto chocolate chip pancakes. Not only are the delicious, but they are also low carb and sugar-free. The perfect way to start the weekend.
You guys have been loving my keto and low carb recipes, therefore, I will continue sharing more. Your entire family will enjoy these keto chocolate chip pancakes. They are super fluffy and yummy. Requires minimal ingredients and can be made in under 10 minutes. The batter is nice and thick and makes about 4 large pancakes. Pancakes are definitely one of my favorite breakfast foods. Enjoy this with some bacon and coffee for the ultimate win.
Make sure to use plenty of butter.
Enjoy these other low carb and keto friendly breakfasts
Keto and Sugar-free Mcgriddle
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp xylitol
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, eggs, coconut flour, salt, baking powder, and xylitol.
- Warm up and butter a medium size skillet.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet.
- Add about 10-12 chocolate chips on top and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Serve with sugar-free syrup.