This Oreo cheesecake was one of my first blog posts. 7th to be exact. It’s pretty cool to go back and look at food photos you took years ago. It always transports me back to that day. Not claiming to have a photographic memory but food always takes me back in time. Oreo cheesecake and Oreo milkshakes are two of my summer favorite foods/drinks. I’ve made this cheesecake plenty of times, I love it. A lot of my Youtube subscribers who’ve made this have given amazing feedback. I highly recommend this recipe, it’s delish!
More dessert recipes you’ll enjoy:
Servings: 8 servings
These easy individual Orea cheesecakes with homemade whipped cream are perfect for any get together. A delicious bite-sized treat!
- 15 ounces Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup unsalted melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 8 ounce packs cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place Oreo cookies into a food processor, blend, and separate the mixtures (you're going to need Oreo crumbs for the crust, inside the cheesecake, and for garnishing).
- Add melted butter to the Oreo crumbs you're going to use for the crust and mix together. It should have the consistency of wet sand.
- Shape the cookie crust inside the mini cheesecake pan or springform pan
- Add the room temperature cream cheese to your standing mixer and mix for a couple of mins.
- Add the sugar, sour cream, vanilla extract, lemon zest, and eggs to the cream cheese.
- Make sure the cheesecake mixture doesn't have huge lumps of cream cheese and then add the Oreo crumbs and stir.
- Place the cheesecake mixture into your mini cheesecake pan or springform pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 mins if using a mini cheesecake pan or 1 hour if using a springform pan.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for a minimum of 4 hours before eating.
Calories: 695kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 394mg | Potassium: 239mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 1265IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 5.1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @cookedbyjulie or tag #cookedbyjulie!
Leave a Reply