Whether I’m having beef or chicken fajitas at a Tex-Mex restaurant I always ask if they can add a skewer of shrimp. Shrimp fajitas are awesome and I think they’re underrated.
I seasoned the shrimp with spices and then drizzled them with honey and a squeeze of lime. I slice the bell peppers very thinly and also season them with all of the spices I used to season the shrimp. Yum. I warmed up some flour tortillas, almost burned them to be more accurate. I like the tortillas slightly burned. Try to enjoy these with some margaritas and maybe some cheese quesadillas as well. Make it a Tex-Mex or not. This is perfect for a quick simple Monday meal.Print
Roasted Shrimp Fajitas
- 1 lb Shrimp
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4-5 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the shrimp and bell peppers in an oven safe baking sheet
- Season the shrimp and peppers with granulated garlic, onion powder, chili powder, oregano, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the olive oil and honey and mix well.
- Squeeze half of the lime over the shrimp and peppers and then place the shrimp and peppers in the oven.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes or until the shrimp are fully cooked through.
- Serve with some warm tortillas and enjoy!