Spinach Artichoke Dip Bread
This is what you get when combining garlic bread, cheesy bread, and spinach artichoke dip. The ultimate spinach artichoke dip bread in under 20 minutes!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Cuisine: American
- 1 loaf of French bread, sliced lengthwise
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 8 ounces canned artichokes
- 3 garlic cloves finely minced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using a serrated knife, slice the bread lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream.
- Stir in the spinach, garlic, and artichokes. Check for seasoning.
- Divide the spinach mixture amongst both slices of bread.
- Cover the bread with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes and broil for 1-2 minutes uncovered.
If using marinated artichokes, make sure to rinse them before using.
Keywords: Spinach Artichoke Dip Bread