Oh, my!! This wrap is my favorite chicken wrap in the entire world. I wish I would’ve made guacamole but the fresh sliced avocado worked perfectly. Almost gave it a fresher taste. The chicken was seasoned to perfection and all of the ingredients I use I am a big fan of so how can I had not enjoyed it?
If you love wraps and flavorful food, you will love this.
I served it with sour cream and hot sauce and man oh man. Ok, I’m going to stop now.
I started off by sauteing some red bell peppers and green onions.
I seasoned the chicken with spices, squeezed a little lime juice, and ta-da. Best grilled chicken.
You can stop right here or you may naughtify it.
Why of course I naughtified it, they say sweet dreams are made of cheese and sour cream. Naughtified is my new made up word.
Tex-Mex Grilled Chicken Wrap
Spicy with a little bit of sweetness from the bell pepper, there’s a light heat to these wraps that are filling as they are tasty.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 25
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup Colby Jack cheese
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 green onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season the chicken with granulated garlic, oregano, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper, and lime juice.
- Grill the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side over medium-high heat.
- While the chicken is cooking, sauté the green onions and red bell peppers.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Warm up the tortillas and refried beans.
- Place the refried beans, onions, peppers, chicken, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream on the tortilla.
- Roll up the tortilla and enjoy with hot sauce if desired.