Chocolate Chip Cookies
Melty chocolate and a gooey center, these are the best chocolate chip cookies! Perfectly dunkable in a cold glass of milk.
Servings: 24 servings
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
Heat oven to 375 degrees F
Line baking sheet with parchment paper
In a large bowl, mix the softened unsalted butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer.
Add the all purpose flour, baking soda, salt, and milk chocolate chips, mix until well incorporated.
Using a small ice cream scoop, drop the cookie dough onto the lined baking sheet.
Bake for about 10-12 minutes
- Make sure the unsalted butter is at room temperature.
- Don't over mix the dough, just mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Don't like milk chocolate chips? Use semi-sweet chocolate chips instead.
- Add some craisins and white chocolate chips if you'd like as well.
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 167mg | Potassium: 28mg | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.8mg