Baked Shrimp Scampi
Baked shrimp scampi is super easy to prepare and only takes 8 minutes to cook! These succulent buttery shrimp can be served as an appetizer, side dish, or main entree.
- 1/2 lb shrimp raw, peeled, and deveined
- 4 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 tsp red crushed pepper
- kosher salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley optional
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Place the shrimp in a single layer in an oven-safe baking dish and season with salt, pepper, and red crushed pepper.
Add the melted butter, juice of one lemon, minced garlic, and a pinch of salt to a small bowl and mix well.
Pour the lemon butter sauce all over the shrimp. Bake for 8 minutes.
Garnish the shrimp with fresh parsley, if desired, and enjoy!
- Do not use cooked shrimp for this recipe please use raw, peeled, and deveined shrimp for best results.
- Also, please use fresh garlic and season the shrimp generously with salt and pepper.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 316mg | Sodium: 991mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 766IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 195mg | Iron: 3mg