These chuletas fritas aka fried pork chops are seasoned and fried to perfection! A quick and easy recipe that takes less than 30 minutes to put together.
- 1 lb pork chops bone-in
- 1 tsp sazon
- 1/2 tsp adobo
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying
In a large bowl, season the pork chops with adobo, cumin, garlic, lime juice, vinegar, sazon, oregano, and olive oil. Coat the pork chops well on both sides and let it sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
While the pork chops rest, heat some vegetable or canola oil over medium-high heat until it reaches 350 degrees F.
Fry the pork chops for 3-4 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Once you're done frying the pork chops, cover with aluminum foil and let the chops rest for 2 minutes.
Serve with lime wedges and enjoy!
- Pat dry the pork chops with a paper towel before adding the spices.
- Make sure to coat the pork chops well in the marinade.
- You can marinate these overnight in the fridge. Make sure to cover them.
- If you like them spicy, add some cayenne pepper or chili powder.
- Do not over cook the pork chops.
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 152mg | Sodium: 505mg | Potassium: 885mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 28IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2mg