Four Cheese Pasta
This four cheese pasta is made with four types of cheese, garlic, cream, and tagliatelle pasta. A rich and delicious dish that's perfect for feeding a crowd!
- 3/4 lb pasta
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup smoked gouda cheese grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tbsp gorgonzola cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Add the butter and garlic to a large skillet with high sides and cook for 20-30 seconds over medium-high heat.
Add the heavy cream and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently. Once the sauce thickens, turn off the heat. The sauce should coat the back of a spoon.
Stir in the gouda cheese, cheddar, parmesan, and gorgonzola. Season with salt and pepper.
Add the cooked pasta and stir until well combined. Enjoy!
- Cook the pasta until al-dente.
- Use fresh minced garlic.
- Let the cream thicken before adding the cheese.
- Turn off the heat before adding the cheese.
- Stir in the cheese well before adding the pasta.
- If you don't have tagliatelle pasta use fettuccine, rigatoni, or thick spaghetti.
Calories: 833kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 76g | Saturated Fat: 48g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 277mg | Sodium: 1374mg | Potassium: 504mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2924IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 822mg | Iron: 1mg