Air Fryer Turkey Wings
These air fryer turkey wings are coated with spices and olive oil, then air fried to perfection. A quick and easy meal that's packed with flavor and made in under 30 minutes!
- 2.5 lbs turkey wings
- 2 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper or to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Begin by preheating the air fryer to 350 degrees F. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray or brush it with olive oil.
In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, brown sugar, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Coat the turkey wings with olive oil and spice mixture. Make sure to coat them well.
Cook the turkey wings for 15 minutes and then flip them over and cook for an additional 10 minutes. 25 minutes total or until the inside reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Let the turkey wings cool for 10-15 minutes before enjoying.
- Once the turkey wings are done cooking, let them rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Feel free to use your favorite spice rub instead.
- The turkey wings will release some grease while it cooks, take those drippings and make some gravy!
- Use 1 tsp salt for every pound of meat. I used 2.5 lbs therefore I used 2 1/2 tsp salt.
Calories: 427kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 1561mg | Potassium: 507mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 3mg