This crab imperial is jumbo lump crab meat coated in a creamy sauce, then baked to perfection. An easy and unique recipe made in under 30 minutes!
- 1 lb crab meat jumbo lump crab
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt-free lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp parsley fresh
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine the mayo, mustard, old bay seasoning, egg, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, lemon juice, and salt-free lemon pepper seasoning.
Add the crab meat to the mayo mixture and fold gently. Place the crab mixture into a casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes. Broil for 1 minute.
Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with fresh lemon, if desired. Enjoy!
- Don't overbake the crab because it can get dry. The crab is already cooked when you purchase it, you just want to warm it up in the oven.
- Want some crunch? Add crushed Ritz or saltine crackers on top. You can also add shredded cheese on top.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 798mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 133IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg