Spinach Stuffed Salmon
This creamy spinach stuffed salmon is the ultimate weeknight meal. Juicy salmon fillets stuffed with a cream cheese and spinach mixture, then topped off with a honey glaze.
- 4 Salmon fillets thick
- 2 tsp old bay seasoning or to taste
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds optional
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, fresh minced garlic, and chopped spinach. Mix well. In a separate bowl, mix the honey and sriracha sauce.
Cut a slice into each salmon about 3/4's of the way through. Season the salmon on both sides with old bay seasoning.
Fill each salmon pocket with 1-2 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture. Brush the salmon fillets with the honey mixture. Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet and bake for 16 minutes or until the salmon is fully cooked through.
Garnish with sesame seeds if desired, and enjoy with fresh lemon!
- I like to use fresh salmon as I find it much tastier than frozen salmon. Wild-caught king salmon is an excellent choice for this recipe.
- Want to make it low carb and keto-friendly? Omit the honey!
Calories: 413kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 259mg | Potassium: 945mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 1184IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 2mg