Honey Chili Lime Shrimp
These honey chili lime shrimp are succulent shrimp tossed in a delicious sweet and savory sauce. A weeknight meal made in under 10 minutes!
- 1 lb shrimp raw, peeled, and deveined
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, chili powder, fresh minced garlic, onion powder, and 1 tbsp olive oil. Mix well.
In a small bowl, mix the lime zest, lime juice, honey, and soy sauce.
In a hot large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute on each side. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set it aside.
Add the honey soy mixture to the skillet, deglaze the bottom of the skillet using a wooden spoon and let the sauce cook for 1 minute or until it thickens. Place the shrimp back into the skillet, coat the shrimp with the sauce, and enjoy!
- Double the sauce recipe if you like it saucy.
- Swap out the shrimp for lobster chunks, chicken, scallops, or beef! Make it vegetarian and only use vegetables if you prefer.
- Place any leftovers in an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 1151mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 305IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 180mg | Iron: 3mg