Air Fryer Honey Chilean Sea Bass
This restaurant-quality air fryer honey Chilean sea bass will most certainly impress your family and friends. Not only is it delicious, but it also cooks so much faster than it would in a regular oven.
- 1 lb Chilean sea bass two fillets
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp red crushed pepper or to taste
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F and spray the basket with cooking spray.
Season the fish generously with kosher salt and black pepper on all sides. Place it skin-side down in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
While the fish cooks, combine the honey, soy sauce, fresh garlic, and red crushed pepper.
Brush the fish with the honey garlic glaze, increase the temperature to 400 degrees F. and cook for 2 minutes or until fully cooked through and the top is crispy and golden brown.
- Let the Chilean sea bass sit at room temperature for at least 20 minutes before cooking it. Otherwise, if the fish is too cold, it will cook unevenly.
- Make sure you cook the fish for 10 minutes before glazing it, honey burns quickly and if cooked for 12 minutes, it will burn!
- Serve with fresh lemon.
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 632mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 750IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg