Air Fryer Loaded Baked Potatoes
These air fryer loaded baked potatoes are stuffed with butter, cheese, bacon, sour cream, and scallions.
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Cook Time44 minutes mins
Total Time49 minutes mins
Course: Side Dish
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 2 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp scallions
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
Scrub the potatoes under cold water and then pat them dry with a paper towel.
Using a fork, poke holes all over the potatoes. Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and season with Kosher salt.
Place the potatoes in the air fryer basket and cook for 42 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Once the 40 minutes are up, cut lengthwise slits in the top of each potato.
Add 1 tbsp of butter to each potato and then cover with cheese and bacon. Air fry for 2 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Top the potatoes with sour cream and scallions, and enjoy!
- No need to wrap the potatoes in aluminum foil just poke holes all over the potatoes using a fork so the steam can escape.
- Make sure to scrub the potatoes with cold water and then pat them dry with a paper towel before seasoning.
- If you don't like it too cheesy, add less cheese.
Calories: 738kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 528mg | Potassium: 1692mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1127IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 482mg | Iron: 4mg