Deviled Egg Pasta Salad
This deviled egg pasta salad is the ultimate side dish for any bbq, picnic, or potluck! You can even serve this as a main course for dinner, cause it's that good. Loaded with hard-boiled eggs, sweet relish, and creamy dijon mustard.
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 eggs
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp dijon grainy mustard
- 1 tbsp sweet relish
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 scallions
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large pot, cover the eggs with water and bring to a boil.
Cook for 8-10 minutes.
Place the eggs in a bowl filled with cold water and then peel them.
Using a fork, smash the eggs until nice and chunky and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the mayo, dijon mustard, sweet relish, vinegar, salt, pepper, red onions, scallions, and paprika.
Fold in the cooked cooled pasta. Fold in the eggs and check for seasoning.
Enjoy with hot sauce, if desired.
- Make sure the pasta is completely cold. If you use hot or warm pasta it will result in greasy dry pasta salad.
- Add a splash of water and a couple of tbsp of extra mayo before serving.
- Enjoy with hot sauce.
- If you don't have vinegar, use lemon juice or pickle juice.
- Want to make it spicy? Add some cayenne pepper or diced jalapenos.
- If you want some crunch, add some celery and diced red bell peppers.
- Finely chop 2 eggs and leave the rest chunky.
Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 152mg | Sodium: 211mg | Potassium: 147mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1.3mg