Spinach Banana Smoothie
This spinach banana smoothie is sweet, refreshing, and requires only 5 ingredients! Enjoy it for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner.
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup sugar-free or plain vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup ice
- lf you like your smoothies really cold, make sure all of your ingredients are cold, and make sure to add enough ice.
- Make sure you blend the smoothie well so it isn't icy.
- Feel free to add 1 tsp of chia seeds or pumpkin seeds if you have them on hand.
- Add a scoop of protein if you wish.
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 94mg | Potassium: 688mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 5782IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 177mg | Iron: 2mg