Air Fryer Honey Carrots
These air fryer honey carrots are sweet, savory, tender, and crisp. The ultimate side dish to add to your dinner table!
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
Preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees F for 5 minutes.
Coat the carrots with 2 tbsp of melted butter and season with salt and pepper.
Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and lay the carrots in a single layer. Cook for 8 minutes.
While the carrots cook, prepare the honey butter garlic sauce. Combine the remaining melted butter, honey, red pepper flakes, and garlic. Mix well.
Once the 8 minutes are up, toss the carrots with the honey butter garlic sauce and cook for an additional 5-6 minutes. Check for seasoning and add more salt and pepper if needed.
Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired, and enjoy!
- Want to make these extra spicy? Add a splash of sriracha or a generous pinch of cayenne pepper to the honey butter garlic sauce.
- Make sure to season the carrots generously with salt and pepper!
- Want the carrots extra caramelized? Cook them a few minutes longer.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 181mg | Potassium: 286mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 16025IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg