Greek Pasta Salad
This is a delicious and easy Greek pasta salad recipe! Made with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and pasta coated in a simple olive oil lemon dressing. A guaranteed hit at your next bbq or potluck!
- 1 lb Gemelli pasta cooked al-dente
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
Olive Oil Dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of sugar optional
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to package instructions. Drain the pasta and allow it to cool completely.
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, grated garlic, oregano, parsley, and lemon juice. Mix until well combined and season with salt and pepper.
Add the cooled pasta and remaining ingredients to a large bowl. Toss with the olive oil mixture and season with salt and pepper.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- If you want to make this for your vegan friends, make sure to omit the Feta cheese.
- Add a pinch of sugar or honey to the dressing to sweeten things up if you're not a fan of tangy dressings.
- Feel free to include hard-boiled eggs, spicy peppers, or bacon.
- Don't have olive oil? Use any type of oil you have on hand.
- Season very generously with lots of salt and pepper for best results.
- I prefer to serve this Greek pasta salad chilled or at room temperature but if you're in a rush you can serve it hot.
- Don't have lemons? Use red wine vinegar instead.
- If you don't have garlic cloves use 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 246mg | Potassium: 299mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 348IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg