Cucumber Avocado Tomato Salad
This cucumber avocado tomato salad is the ultimate summer salad. Made with fresh corn, goat cheese, and more, topped with a lemon honey vinaigrette.
- 2 ripe avocados cut into cubes
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 English cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 corn cut off the cob
- 1 tbsp cilantro optional
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup goat cheese optional
- salt and pepper to taste
To make the vinaigrette, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined and set it aside.
Remove the husks from the corn and discard the husks and silks. Cut the kernels off the corn and place them into a large bowl along with the remaining ingredients.
Add the vinaigrette to the salad and mix well. Season the salad generously with salt and pepper and serve right away. Top with more goat cheese and cilantro, if desired, and enjoy!
- It's crucial that you use ripe avocados and fresh corn. Also, make sure to season generously with salt and pepper.
- The more you mix the salad the creamier it will become.
- Use a mason jar to prepare the vinaigrette and shake it up real good! Pour it over the salad right before serving. If you add the dressing too far in advance you'll run the risk of the salad turning watery.
- Want to make it spicy? Throw in some diced jalapenos.
- For extra flavor, grill the corn before you remove it from the cob.
- Use a mandoline to slice the cucumbers if you like them extra thin.
Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 230mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 547IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg