Grilled Chicken Thighs
These boneless grilled chicken thighs are juicy, easy to make, and made with simple ingredients. They're packed with flavor and cook in under 20 minutes!
- 2 lbs boneless skin-off chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
Heat your grill to about 400 degrees F. and lightly oil the grill plates so the chicken doesn't stick.
Place the chicken thighs on a cutting board and pat dry with a paper towel and trim off any excess fat.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and brown sugar. Mix well.
Place the seasoned chicken in a large bowl and drizzle it with olive oil and the spice blend. Mix well.
Place the chicken thighs on the grill and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Allow the chicken to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- You can use a gas or charcoal grill. If you don't have a grill, simply cook these on the stovetop.
- I recommend using 1 teaspoon of Kosher salt for every pound of chicken. For this recipe, I used 2 lbs of chicken so I used 2 teaspoons of salt. However, feel free to season to taste.
Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 0.5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 946mg | Potassium: 59mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 635IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg