Soft and moist banana muffins loaded with ripe bananas, butter, and cinnamon. The ultimate breakfast treat!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted melted butter
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, mash the three ripe bananas using a fork.
Once the bananas are completely mashed, add the sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, melted butter, and vegetable oil. Mix until well combined.
Add the all-purpose flour, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix until well combined but do not overmix.
Spoon the batter into liners, filling them 3/4's of the way. Bake for 17 minutes.
- Do not overmix the batter.
- Don’t overbake the muffins, otherwise, the muffins will become dry and hard.
- Let the muffins cool completely and then place them in an airtight container so they remain moist. Do not refrigerate.
- Use ripe bananas.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 176mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 157IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg