Firecracker Baked Salmon
Easy and flavorful baked salmon with a homemade delicious sauce.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 lb Salmon
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1/2 Lime juiced
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Salt to taste
In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, and lime juice.
Season the salmon with salt.
Add the brown sugar mixture to the salmon and coat well. Refrigerate for a minimum of one hour.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Let the salmon come to room temperature before baking.
Bake the salmon for 13 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
Cook the leftover marinade sauce over medium heat on the stovetop for 1 minute and then pour it over the cooked salmon.
Garnish with fresh green onions, if desired.
- It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare the marinade for this recipe and only requires 7 ingredients!
- Make sure you line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat, parchment paper, or aluminum foil, for easy cleanup.
- Don't cook the salmon pieces close to each other otherwise it won't cook evenly. Leave some space in between each piece.
- Season the salmon with kosher salt before adding the sauce.
- Not a fan of lime juice? Use lemon juice instead.
- Garnish with green onions, parsley, or fresh chives.
Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 1281mg | Potassium: 1149mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 91IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2mg