No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
This no-bake peanut butter pie is creamy, delicious, and made from scratch! A light and fluffy peanut butter cream cheese filling nestled in a crunchy Oreo cookie crust.
- 24 Oreo Cookies crushed
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Start by preparing the Oreo cookie pie crust, Place 24 oreo cookies in a food processor and blend until they are fine crumbs. Stream in the butter while pulsing.
Press the oreo mixture into a 9-inch pie plate and then place it in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
Add the heavy cream to a large bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until it forms stiff peaks. Be careful not to overmix.
Place the cream cheese into a large bowl and whip with an electric hand mixer until smooth. Add the powdered sugar until mixed in. Add the peanut butter and vanilla extract, mix until well combined.
Fold in the whipped cream gently with a rubber spatula until there are no streaks left.
Pour the peanut butter mixture into the Oreo crust and smooth out the top. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight. Top it off with whipped cream and oreo crumbs, if desired, and enjoy!
- Although any cream cheese will work, I highly recommend using Philadelphia cream cheese because it's in my opinion the best cream cheese for desserts.
- If you don't have whipped cream, top it off with crushed salted peanuts instead.
- Use good quality peanut butter!
- Let the peanut butter pie sit at room temperature for at least 10 minutes before slicing into it so the oreo crust softens a bit.
Calories: 573kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 343mg | Potassium: 246mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 994IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 4mg