Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
These air fryer cinnamon rolls are made with homemade cream cheese icing and Pillsbury canned cinnamon rolls. The easiest dessert or breakfast you will ever make in under 10 minutes!
- 1 can cinnamon rolls 5 count
Cream Cheese Icing
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp whole milk
Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray and place the cinnamon rolls in the basket. It's okay if the biscuits touch.
Cook at 360 degrees F for 8-9 minutes. Don't worry if the cinnamon rolls are very colorful, they may look a little burned, but they're not.
While the cinnamon rolls cook, mix the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extra with an electric mixer. Mix until smooth.
Once the rolls are completely cooked, place them on a platter and pour the cream cheese icing over the rolls. Enjoy warm!
- Keep in mind that every air fryer model is different so check the cinnamon rolls around the 6-minute mark. Also, make sure to check that the center of the roll is fully cooked through before icing the rolls.
- You can of course use the icing that comes with the rolls, just make sure to add it once the rolls are cooked.
- If you want to make cinnamon rolls from scratch, you can cook them just like you would canned rolls. Check the homemade cinnamon rolls at the 8-minute mark.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 34mg | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 446IU | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg