White Chocolate Raspberry Tart
Serve this irresistible no-bake white chocolate tart for Valentine's day or any day of the week. Chocolate wafer crust layered with a delicious raspberry cream filling, then topped off with fresh raspberries and powdered sugar.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups chocolate wafers
- 8 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 12 ounces raspberry
- 4 oz melted white chocolate
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 tbsp powdered sugar
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
Place the chocolate wafers in a food processor and blend until fine crumbs.
Stir in the melted butter and then press the cookie crumbs into a 12-inch tart with a removable bottom.
Refrigerate the tart shell while you prepare the filling.
Place the raspberries in a food processor and puree.
For the filling, combine the softened cream cheese, melted white chocolate in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix until smooth.
Add the heavy cream and mix for 1-2 minutes on medium high speed until the mixture resembles a cream cheese frosting.
Fold in the raspberry puree and then place the filling into the cooled crust.
Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
Decorate the tart with fresh raspberries, mint, and powdered sugar, if desired.
- Use any type of fruit you have on hand. Blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries would work perfectly for this recipe.
- I used cream cheese but feel free to use mascarpone cheese instead.
- Crushed oreo cookies instead of chocolate wafers work perfectly fine.
- Gently fold in the raspberry puree so it remains nice and creamy without losing volume.
Calories: 532kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Cholesterol: 146mg | Sodium: 138mg | Potassium: 188mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 1625IU | Vitamin C: 11.5mg | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 0.5mg