Lebanese Garlic Sauce
One of the best reasons to keep a bunch of fresh garlic at home! Make this quick and easy 5-minute Lebanese garlic sauce. Serve it with roasted vegetables or lamb kebabs.
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 cup garlic
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- salt to taste I used 1 tsp
- 1 lemon
Place the garlic and salt in a food processor and blend until finely minced.
Drizzle the vegetable oil and lemon juice through the feed tube slowly.
Blend until the garlic sauce is soft and fluffy.
Check for seasoning and enjoy with roasted vegetables or lamb kebab!
- Use a food processor for best results.
- Make sure to use fresh garlic, do not use jarred.
- Pour the vegetable oil and lemon juice very slowly into the food processor so it emulsifies.
- Enjoy with bread, protein, or vegetables.
Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 57mg | Vitamin C: 8.3mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.3mg