Spicy Potato Salad
An easy and delicious spicy potato salad loaded with eggs, crispy bacon, Yukon gold potatoes, and jalapenos. The ultimate summer side dish that will feed and satisfy a large crowd.
- 8 large potatoes Yukon Gold
- 4 eggs hard-boiled
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked and chopped
- 3 scallions sliced
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Wash and peel the potatoes, cover them with cold salted water and cook for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
Let the potatoes cool at room temperature and dice them into bite sized pieces.
In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, mayo, granulated garlic, pickled jalapenos, scallions, salt, and pepper.
Stir in the diced potatoes, bacon, eggs, and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Place the potato salad in an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Add a couple of extra tbsp of mayo before serving.
Calories: 588kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 59g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 191mg | Sodium: 746mg | Potassium: 208mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 860IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 1mg