Air Fryer Rosemary Garlic Lamb Chops
These air fryer rosemary garlic lamb chops are made with just 4 ingredients in under 15 minutes. An elegant meal that's perfect for a special occasion or a busy weeknight.
- 1 lb lamb chops
- 1/4 olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 Rosemary sprig finely minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
In a small bowl, combine olive oil, fresh minced garlic, and rosemary. Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
Brush the lamb chops with the oil mixture and let it rest at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and place the lamb chops in the basket in a single layer. Cook for 4 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Enjoy!
- Make sure the lamb chops aren't cold otherwise they will cook unevenly.
- Season the lamb chops generously with Kosher salt and fresh black pepper for best results.
- You can use any type of oil you have on hand for this recipe.
- Place any leftovers in an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 45mg | Potassium: 242mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 2mg