This is without a doubt one of my favorite lamb recipes. Honey and garlic combined? Yes, please! The glaze is what makes this dish feel more refined and helps develop the deep flavors of the lamb.
What do I serve this with?
Feel free to serve them over anything you’d like but I do highly recommend couscous.
– 4-6 lamb chops – 2 garlic cloves – 4 tbsp honey – 3 tbsp soy sauce – 3 tbsp chicken stock – 1/4 tsp sesame oil – salt and pepper to taste
– Season the lamb chops on both sides with salt and pepper. – Sear the lamb chops on all sides in a hot skillet with some vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
– Remove the lamb chops from the skillet and set aside. – Add the fresh minced garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant. – Lower the heat to low.
– Add the honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, and chicken stock. – Let the sauce come up to a rapid boil and then add the lamb chops.
– Cook the lamb chops to your desired temperature. – Serve over couscous and enjoy!