I cringe listening to the voiceover for this video. It was a long long time ago, cut me some slack, please.
However, I can’t delete the video because this is such a good recipe. I do plan on reuploading it one day but for now, here is the delicious recipe for these honey garlic lamb chops.
Feel free to serve them over anything you’d like but I do highly recommend couscous.
Honey Garlic Lamb Chops
- 4-6 lamb chops
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp chicken stock
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season the lamb chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Sear the lamb chops on all sides in a hot skillet with some vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Remove the lamb chops from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the fresh minced garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant.
- Lower the heat to low.
- Add the honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, and chicken stock.
- Let the sauce come up to a rapid boil and then add the lamb chops.
- Cook the lamb chops to your desired temperature.
- Serve over couscous and enjoy!