Deliciously crisp and sticky honey baked turkey wings that will knock your socks off! Seasoned to perfection and glazed with an easy honey soy glaze.
I received a lot of baked turkey wing recipe requests along with youtube tutorials on how to cook turkey wings. Done and done. Looking for a new recipe that involves turkey? Look no further. These wings are crispy on the outside and nice and juicy on the inside. Seasoned with a bunch of different spices and marinaded overnight. The best part about these turkey wings? They are baked, not fried and messy. Ok, maybe a little sticky and messy but not oily messy. If you enjoyed these Baked Honey BBQ Wings then you’ll love these turkey wings.
Can I use Chicken Wings Instead?
Absolutely. Feel free to use this seasoning and marinade with chicken, shrimp, vegetables, or fish. It’s so delicious it works on anything.
How Long Do I Bake These For?
That all depends on how big the turkey wings are. Mine took about two hours to cook. Turkey is safe to eat when cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
How to Make Honey Baked Turkey Wings:
The trick for juicy and flavorful wings is marinating them overnight. Let them sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before cooking. When you cook cold meat straight from the fridge, it takes longer for the middle to fully cook through.
- Combine the spices in a small bowl and the honey, garlic, soy sauce, and red crushed pepper in a separate bowl.
- Season the turkey wings with the spice mixture, oil, salt, pepper, honey-soy mixture and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Cover and bake the wings for 1 hour and 30 minutes and cook an additional 30 minutes or until fully cooked through uncovered.
Turkey wings are the perfect holiday and weekend food. This recipe was the inspiration for this delicious honey butter fried chicken
Just look at how juicy these things are.
More Delicious Holiday Recipes You’ll Enjoy:
- Thanksgiving Roast Turkey
- Baked Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze
- Honey Roasted Carrots
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Cheese Garlic Biscuits
Honey Baked Turkey Wings
- 4 lbs turkey wings
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp oil
- pinch of red crushed pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat the turkey wings with paper towel and remove any excess moisture.
- In a small bowl, combine the granulated garlic, paprika, oregano, and cumin.
- In a separate bowl, combine the honey, garlic, soy sauce, and red crushed pepper.
- Season the turkey wings with the honey soy mixture, spice mixture, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Let the turkey wings come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cover and bake the turkey wings for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until fully cooked through and tender. Uncover the final 30 minutes.