Deliciously crisp and sticky honey baked turkey wings that will knock your socks off! Seasoned to perfection and glazed with an easy honey soy glaze.
Looking for a new recipe that involves turkey? Look no further. This fall, honey baked turkey wings is where it’s at. Crispy on the outside and nice and juicy on the inside.
These turkey wings were seasoned with a bunch of different spices and marinaded overnight. The best part about these turkey wings? They are baked, not fried and messy. Ok, maybe a little sticky and messy but not oily messy.
Turkey wings are the perfect holiday and weekend food.
Just look at how juicy these things are. What are you waiting for? Go and make these right now!
Honey Baked Turkey Wings
The easiest and most delicious sticky honey baked turkey wings! This is the only turkey wing recipe you will need.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour and 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cuisine: American
- 4 lbs turkey wings
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp oil
- pinch of red crushed pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat the turkey wings with paper towel and remove any excess moisture.
- In a small bowl, combine the granulated garlic, paprika, oregano, and cumin.
- In a separate bowl, combine the honey, garlic, soy sauce, and red crushed pepper.
- Season the turkey wings with the honey soy mixture, spice mixture, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Let the turkey wings come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake the turkey wings for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until fully cooked through.
Keywords: honey baked turkey wings