Deliciously crisp and sticky honey baked turkey wings that will knock your socks off! Seasoned to perfection and glazed with an easy honey soy glaze.
Serve them alongside Four Cheese Mac and Cheese and Candied Yams for the perfect Holiday spread!
I received a lot of baked turkey wing recipe requests along with youtube tutorials on how to cook turkey wings. Done and done. Looking for a new recipe that involves turkey? Look no further. These wings are crispy on the outside and nice and juicy on the inside.
Seasoned with a bunch of different spices and marinaded overnight. The best part about these turkey wings? They are baked, not fried and messy. Ok, maybe a little sticky and messy but not oily messy. If you enjoyed these Baked Honey BBQ Wings then you’ll love these turkey wings.
Can I use Chicken Wings Instead?
Absolutely. Feel free to use this seasoning and marinade with chicken, shrimp, vegetables, or fish. It’s so delicious it works on anything.
How Long Do I Bake These For?
That all depends on how big the turkey wings are. Mine took about two hours to cook. Turkey is safe to eat when cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
How to Make Honey Baked Turkey Wings:
The trick for juicy and flavorful wings is marinating them overnight. Let them sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before cooking. When you cook cold meat straight from the fridge, it takes longer for the middle to fully cook through.
- Combine the spices in a small bowl and the honey, garlic, soy sauce, and red crushed pepper in a separate bowl.
- Season the turkey wings with the spice mixture, oil, salt, pepper, honey-soy mixture and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Cover and bake the wings for 1 hour and 30 minutes and cook an additional 30 minutes or until fully cooked through uncovered.
Turkey wings are the perfect holiday and weekend food. This recipe was the inspiration for this delicious honey butter fried chicken
Just look at how juicy these things are.
More Delicious Holiday Recipes You’ll Enjoy:
- Thanksgiving Roast Turkey
- Baked Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze
- Honey Roasted Carrots
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Cheese Garlic Biscuits
Honey Baked Turkey Wings
- 4 lbs turkey wings
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp oil
- pinch of red crushed pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat the turkey wings with paper towel and remove any excess moisture.
- In a small bowl, combine the granulated garlic, paprika, oregano, and cumin.
- In a separate bowl, combine the honey, garlic, soy sauce, and red crushed pepper.
- Season the turkey wings with the honey soy mixture, spice mixture, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Let the turkey wings come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cover and bake the turkey wings for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until fully cooked through and tender. Uncover the final 30 minutes.
REGINA Haynes-Brown says
OMG absolutely thee best!! Five stars 🤩, man super easy, minimum ingredients, and totally delicious. I wouldn’t change a thing, I saw this recipe when I was ready to cook them. The only thing I’d change is I will season first and let them marinate… Yes I forgot the seasoning until after the sauce was on!! But they still turned out great, which makes me want to use this recipe again the correct way! My husband almost but his fingers of lol, they were – surprisingly that Good! Thanks for the recipe ☺️💓
So glad you guys enjoyed it, thanks for the kind comment xoxo
I confused about baking covered or uncovered too until I read the other comments about this issue.I am trying this recipe out today for Father’s day.Hope everyone likes them.
Hi Rosa, I recommend cooking them covered until the wings are tender. Once tender, uncover so they get nice and caramelized.
Julie, great recipe; i like the taste of the wings and crisp skin.
So. Are you baking these wings for a total of two hours? Your direction were not specific. I noticed that you said bake covered and then at a latef time bake uncovered. I probably should have covered them, but when I read uncovered, I went with that.
I apologize. You want to bake them covered until the wings are fully cooked through and falling off the bone, cook them uncovered for 15-20 minutes to give them color and crisp up the skin. I’ll adjust the recipe instructions.