Creamy Garlic Salmon and Shrimp is one of my all-time favorite weeknight meals. Made with tons of garlic, spinach, and cream in under 30 minutes!
Probably the easiest creamy garlic salmon and shrimp recipe you’ll ever make! Restaurant quality meal that also happens to be my all-time favorite salmon recipe. Whether you’re on the lookout for a quick and simple meal or a meal that will impress your entire family, this is the recipe you want to try! I love serving this creamy salmon and shrimp over jasmine rice or creamy mashed potatoes.
Although some fettuccine would be marvelous as well! Go ahead and add as many veggies as you’d like. Mushrooms, green peas, and zucchini would make great additions.
Ingredients You’ll Need for Creamy Garlic Salmon and Shrimp:
- Red Crushed Pepper
- White Wine
- Heavy Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
Can I use frozen spinach instead of fresh?
Yes, just make sure you thaw and squeeze dry the frozen spinach before adding it to the cream sauce.
What are some sides I can serve with this?
More Delicious Salmon Recipes You’ll Enjoy:
Creamy Garlic Salmon and Shrimp
- 1 lb salmon
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 tsp red crush pepper flakes optional
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- Heat some oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season salmon and shrimp with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Cook the salmon for 3-4 minutes on each side skin side down.
- Remove the salmon from the skillet and remove any excess oil leaving about 2 tbsp in the skillet and reduce the heat to low.
- Add the onions and cook for 2-3 minutes or until translucent.
- Stir in the fresh garlic and red crushed pepper, cook for 20 seconds.
- Increase the heat to medium-high. Add the white wine and reduce by half. This should take about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, parmesan cheese, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon back in the skillet along with the shrimp and spinach.
- Cover and simmer for 7-10 minutes or until the sauce is thickened and the shrimp and salami are completely cooked.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!