I’m almost certain these would be a tremendous hit at your next party. If you enjoyed my crab stuffed salmon recipe then you will surely enjoy these stuffed crab peppers. I love anything stuffed with crab. Crab stuffed tire? Sounds yum.
I didn’t make a sauce for these because the filling is super tender and moist. I only like adding sauce to crispy or dried foods, otherwise, don’t find it necessary. Although for sure, sauce lovers would probably disagree.
The only thing I’m kicking myself about is not adding mustard. Completely forgot the mustard.
Cherry peppers would be awesome for these.
Be nice to the crab 🙂 Mix gently.
Drizzle the mini peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Crab Stuffed Peppers
The sweetness of the crab meat plays with the crunch of the cherry peppers and gives this appetizer a little bit of a kick. Don’t overwork your meat, just make sure it keeps its shape. Try these pepper poppers today.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 10–12 mini peppers
- 1 cup crab
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 4 tbsp softened cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1 green onion
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice the peppers in half then remove and discard any seeds and membranes from the peppers.
- Drizzle olive oil on the peppers and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cilantro, minced garlic, green onions, mayo, lemon juice, old bay seasoning, and softened cream cheese.
- Stir in the crab meat gently and check for seasoning.
- Stuff each pepper with about 1-2 tbsp of crab filling.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Squeeze some extra lime and enjoy!