Delicious and easy salmon stuffed with real crab meat! Ready in under 20 minutes.
Crab Stuffed Salmon Recipes usually require very little seasoning but I am so in love with my crab cakes recipe that I decided to use that recipe to season the crab filling for this recipe. I used mayo, cream cheese, mustard, old bay etc. It was very flavorful and moist.
If you don’t care for salmon I would highly recommend using Chilean Sea Bass (my favorite!!) if you want to splurge a tad.Print
Crab Stuffed Salmon
This classic Crab Stuffed Salmon recipe is straightforward and simple. It uses minimal spices and has the sweetness of the crab bring out the flavors of the salmon. The mayo and cream cheese give it a silky texture to prevent it from drying out. Try it today!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- 1 lb Salmon
- 1 lb Lump Crab
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp Grain Mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Egg
- 1 Green Onion
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese to taste
- Pinch of Paprika
- Pinch of Oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Beat together the egg, mayonnaise, cream cheese, grain mustard, lemon juice, old bay seasoning, and bread crumbs.
- Fold in the green onions, parsley, and lump crab meat gently, cover and chill for about an hour.
- Season the salmon filets with salt and pepper and slice salmon filet lengthwise down the center to create space for stuffing.
- Stuff Salmon with crabmeat filling and then place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Grate some fresh parmesan cheese on top of the crab meat filling, sprinkle a little oregano and paprika, then place in the oven for about 16 minutes or until fully cooked through