Garlic Rosemary Lamb Chops for the win! Need a last minute dinner recipe that’s elegant and ready in less than 10 minutes? Here you go. You’re welcome!
These Garlic-Rosemary Lamb Chops are super tasty and easy to make. I like serving them with some homemade garlic sauce. Lamb and garlic were made for each other. What I love about this recipe is that it can be made in less than 10 minutes. Perfect Monday night meal with a side salad and steamed veggies. If you’re trying to eat low carb, then ta-da lamb chops are perfect!
Tip: Cook them for 2 minutes on each side over high heat for the perfect sear and a medium-rare temperature.
Of course, if you like your lamb chops well done, cook them for as long as you’d like.
Press down the salt and pepper so it sticks nicely to the lamb chops. Make sure to season on all sides.
Come closer! Look at the juiciness 🙂
- 5 baby lamb chops
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- additional oil for cooking
- Season the lamb chops on all sides with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, rosemary, and minced garlic.
- Rub the lamb chops on all sides with the rosemary garlic mixture.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.