After you make this 5-minute Lebanese Garlic Sauce you won’t ever ask for extras to go at the Lebanese restaurant. This can be a part of a keto low carb diet.
Like most Lebanese Garlic Sauce recipes this one is super easy to make. You’ll only need 4 ingredients and that’s including salt. 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of your time. That is all. The first time I tried this at a Lebanese restaurant I smeared it all over my rice, lamb kebab, and roasted vegetables. A bit much? I don’t think so.
I also enjoy dipping hot fresh pita bread in the garlic sauce. You may find this a bit spicy but that’s what makes it so yummy. Garlic spicy things are so delicious.
Tip: Make sure to drizzle the oil as slowly as possible to get a perfect and fluffy sauce every time.
Dip some pita bread in there!
Lebanese Garlic Sauce
One of the best reasons to keep a bunch of fresh garlic at home! Make this quick and easy 5-minute Lebanese garlic sauce. Serve it with roasted vegetables or lamb kebabs.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup garlic
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- salt to taste (I used 1 tsp)
- 1 lemon
- Place the garlic and salt in a food processor and blend until finely minced.
- Drizzle the vegetable oil and lemon juice through the feed tube slowly.
- Blend until the garlic sauce is soft and fluffy.
- Check for seasoning and enjoy with roasted vegetables or lamb kebab!
- Serving Size: 2 cups